I’ve been browsing through some pictures online and stumbled upon some lovely food snaps from Mary Grace Holmes’ November 2009 cooking repertoire. Looking at her creations instantly got my mouth watering and I couldn’t help but attempt one of the dishes myself. Here’s a fun and easy recipe I recommend giving a try.
Easy at Home Recipe
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until smooth.
4. Preheat a non-stick pan or griddle on medium-high heat and add butter to the pan.
5. Allow the butter to melt and then use a quarter cup measuring cup to pour the batter into the pan.
6. Cook pancakes for about 1-2 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface.
7. Flip the pancakes over and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Time for Some Delicious Pancakes
Now that you have the recipe, take some lovely snaps just like Mary’s and impress your friends and family with your cooking skills. I made these pancakes for breakfast and served them with fresh fruits, syrup, and whipped cream. The pancakes were fluffy, soft, and oh-so-delicious!
Don’t feel like you have to stick to the ingredients above. Try adding some of your favorite toppings like blueberries, chocolate chips, or nuts. Elevate your breakfast game and make these pancakes your own.
The Perfect Brunch Dish
These pancakes are perfect for brunch as well. Serve them up with some bacon, eggs, and your favorite drink for a complete meal. They are quick and easy to make, so you won’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen.
These pancakes have become a staple in my home and I’m excited to see them become a staple in yours. Enjoy!
If you are looking for Reddit – Dive into anything you’ve visit to the right page. We have 5 Images about Reddit – Dive into anything like 11DPO/CD42 Easy at Home, First Response, Clearblue-TTC 7 months and, Reddit – Dive into anything and also Reddit – Dive into anything. Read more:
Reddit – Dive Into Anything
progression clearblue plus 11dpo frer update comments tfablineporn
11DPO/CD42 Easy At Home, First Response, Clearblue-TTC 7 Months And
clearblue cd42 pcos 11dpo diagnosed ttc tfablineporn
11 Dpo Pregnancy Test!! – September 2017 – BabyCenter Australia
dpo pregnancy test faint babycenter opinions swear crazy going days line today am
Mary Grace Holmes: November 2009
test pregnancy ectopic positive ovulation days past acne tests holmes grace mary november
17dpo Faint Positive
17dpo faint positive. Clearblue cd42 pcos 11dpo diagnosed ttc tfablineporn. Dpo pregnancy test faint babycenter opinions swear crazy going days line today am