Hey there folks, have you ever heard of amenorrhea? It’s a long word that means the absence of menstrual periods in a woman of reproductive age. Who knew that we women could just decide to take a break from Aunt Flo visiting every month?
If you’re experiencing amenorrhea, don’t worry, you’re not alone. There are a variety of reasons why this can happen, including pregnancy, breastfeeding, stress, weight loss or gain, hormone imbalances, and even certain medications. However, if you’re concerned about your missed periods, it’s always best to consult with your doctor.
Now, let’s talk about something that’s a bit more colorful – yellow discharge during pregnancy. Yes, it’s a thing. And no, it’s not always something to worry about. In fact, it’s quite common during the first trimester.
But of course, we know that seeing any kind of unusual color or discharge down there can be concerning. So, don’t hesitate to bring it up with your OB-GYN. In the meantime, here’s a little recipe to lighten the mood (and your taste buds) – Lemon Poppy Seed Cake!
– 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– Zest of 2 lemons
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1/2 cup whole milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the lemon zest and mix until combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and milk.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk mixture and beginning and ending with the dry mixture. Mix until just combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
And voila, a delicious and tangy treat that’s sure to brighten up your day. So, whether you’re experiencing amenorrhea or some funky discharge during pregnancy, just remember to take a deep breath and give your doctor a call if you’re feeling worried. And in the meantime, enjoy some cake!
If you are looking for Amenorrhea: Symptoms, Causes and Treatments – familydoctor.org you’ve came to the right web. We have 5 Pics about Amenorrhea: Symptoms, Causes and Treatments – familydoctor.org like Amenorrhea: Symptoms, Causes and Treatments – familydoctor.org, Help needed. Greenish yellowish discharge no infections. Anyone hv and also green discharge plz help so weird pic in comments don't look if you can. Here it is:
Amenorrhea: Symptoms, Causes And Treatments – Familydoctor.org
Concept 15 Of Light Green Vaginal Discharge | Uch-gvpj4
vaginal discharge consequently incredible once
Green Discharge Plz Help So Weird Pic In Comments Don't Look If You Can
discharge green look weird infection plz worried handle help pic if comments so babycenter don takes she long
Yellow Discharge Pregnancy First Trimester
Help Needed. Greenish Yellowish Discharge No Infections. Anyone Hv
discharge greenish yellowish hv infections babycenter
Discharge green look weird infection plz worried handle help pic if comments so babycenter don takes she long. Discharge trimester. Amenorrhea: symptoms, causes and treatments